Let’s learn about some home selling Feng Shui! Feng what? This isn’t super popular like it is on the West Coast but some of the practices can certainly help us here in the Greater Baton Rouge area!
Make sure abundance is flowing through your front door
Feng shui masters believe that abundance flows in through the “mouth” or the front door. Consequently, making the “mouth” attractive will attract more abundance.
- Make sure you have a clean, excellent condition doormat. One that says “Welcome” is even better.
- Be sure there is a clear path to the front entrance, and the house numbers are easily seen from the street.
- Does your doorbell work? Make sure that when abundance rings the bell, you can hear it!
- Colorful flowers and plants are a plus when walking up to the entrance. Make sure they are healthy. Dead plants do not attract abundance.
Don’t let your money “DRIP” away
- Fix those leaky faucets and running toilets. This can be viewed as money “dripping” away.
- You should also put the lid down on the toilet and close the bathroom doors to separate the bathroom energy from the rest of the home. Think about this one for a moment. It makes perfect sense!
Use the colors Red and Green to attract more money when using Feng Shui to sell your home
In Fung Shui, the color Red is associated with luck and happiness. Be careful though not to use too much red because it can also be associated with Fire. Green, as we know, is the color of money. The easiest way to incorporate green into your home is plants. Live, healthy plants are also good for the air quality inside your home.
Pay Attention to your Intention
This is our favorite one! Intention aligns so much with what we practice at Town & Parish Realty.
- Make sure you are serving others. Don’t focus on the money. If you are helping others and giving back, abundance will naturally find its way back to you!
If you have any questions about choosing an agent to sell your home or using feng shui, just let us know. Remember, we are here to help!